THE HONORARY PATRONAGE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC OF POLAND BRONISŁAW KOMOROWSKI
UNDER THE PATRONAGE OF MR JOSÉ MANUEL BARROSO, PRESIDENT OF THE EUROPEAN COMMISSION
THE HONORARY PATRONAGE OF MR MARTIN SCHULZ, PRESIDENT OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT
Press Conference inaugurating the Congress - 16th September at 10:30 a.m.
The Congress of Small and Medium-Size Enterprises in Katowice will be visited by the President of the Republic of Poland Bronisław Komorowski.
On the 16th September in Katowice starts III European Congress of Small and Medium-Size Enterprises. It will we inaugurated by Mr. Janusz Piechociński – Vice-Prime Minister and the Minister of Economy, Wilfried Martens – President of European People's Party and Former President of Belgium, Antonio Tajani – Vice-President of the European Committee and Commissioner for Industry and Entrepreneurship, Jerzy Buzek – Prime Minister of Poland in years 1997-2001, President of European Parliament in years 2009-2012 and Mirosław Sekuła – Silesian Voivodeship's Marshal. The inaugural session will be visited by the President of the Republic of Poland Bronisław Komorowski.
Press Conference inaugurating the Congress
On 16th September at 10:30 a.m. in the “Sala Kameralna” Room in Krystyna Bochenek Culture Centre shall begin the press conference, during which organizators and hosts of the Congress will speak with the journalists.
- Jerzy Buzek, Prime Minister of Poland in years 1997-2001, President of European Parliament in years 2009-2012,
- Tadeusz Donocik, President of Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice,
- Olgierd Dziekoński, Secretary of State in the Chancellery of the President of Poland,
- Bożena Lublińska-Kasprzak, President of PARP,
- Wilfried Martens, President of European People's Party and Former President of Belgium,
- Janusz Piechociński, Vice-Prime Minister, Minister of the Economy,
- Józef Sebesta, Marshal of Opole Voivodeship,
- Mirosław Sekuła, Marshal of Silesian Voivodeship,
- Marek Sowa, Marshal of Małopolska Voivodeship,
- Janusz Steinhoff, Chairperson of the Board of National Chamber of Commerce and Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Katowice.
After the Conference at 12:00 p.m., Jerzy Buzek – President of Honorary Committee, Mirosław Sekuła – Marshal of Silesian Voivodeship and Tadeusz Donocik – President of Organizational Committee shall welcome all the participants and invite to taking part in sessions.
After that, guests of the Congress shall participate in three plenary sessions touching the subjects of crisis, women's entrepreneurship and the safety of information in SME sector. In the afternoon will be held round tables with the participation of invited experts.